- 390.00 - 410.00 INR
- 400 INR
- Ink Pigments, Plastic Pigment, Boat Paint, Car Paint, Road Marking Paint
- Inorganic Pigment
Prussian Blue Pigment is a dark blue pigment developed by the oxidation process of ferrous ferrocyanide salts. It is a microcrystalline blue powder that is insoluble in nature and tends to form a colloid. It is structurally complex in nature that defies the routine crystallographic analysis. It is one of the affordable, nontoxic, and intensely colored pigments widely used in different sectors from paints to laundry bluing. In addition to this, it is also used in cosmetics, medicines, spotting metal surfaces, etc. This is available in high-quality and pure form to ensure to provide the best results in varied sectors.
Specification and material data sheet
- Product name :- prussian blue
- Chemical name :- iron blue
- Colour index name :- pigment blue 27
- Colour index number :- 77510
- Appearance :- blue powder
- Fineness :- retention on 240 mess seive max 1% passing through 240 mess seive.
- Oil absorbtion :- 45 to 55
- Specific gravity :- 1.78
- Bulk density :- 0.4 kg./ Litter
- Moisture content :- not more than 4%
- Ph value :- 5 ph
Stability and resistance
- water fastness :- good
- Solvent resistance :- good
- Alkali resistance :- poor
- Acid resistance :- good
- Heat resistance :- stable up to 180 degree cellius
Depending up on systems.
- Application :- paints, printing inks, liquid ink, leather, linolium,
- Chalk & crayons and carbon paper.
- Packing :- 10 & 25 kgs. Hussian lamineted bags.
- Safety & healthy aspects :- avoided inhallation of the pigments keep away from derect fire. Long exposurs on skin should be avoided. Water is the media to put of the fire.
Ink Pigments, Plastic Pigment, Boat Paint, Car Paint, Road Marking Paint
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- All India
No. C-1-B, 5005/3, 4th Phase Area, G.I.D.C.,, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India